Royal LePage Coronation West

Cell 604-341-3009

Office 604-939-6666



New property listed in

New property listed in

I have listed a new property at 215 Carnarvon Street - New Westminster, BC. See details here

Carnarvon Apartments is a fully renovated rental building well-located in the Downtown area of New Westminster close to the beautiful Albert Crescent Park, within walking distance of Columbia SkyTrain station, Douglas College and just blocks from the Fraser River. Redbrick Properties has fully renovated this property with newer exterior stucco, new balconies, new suite interiors, new hot water boiler system, and a substantially upgraded penthouse level with two suites, each with private rooftop decks that boast spectacular 180 degree water views. We are curently installing new common area flooring througout the building as part of our hallway and lobby renovation program. Please note this is a NO PETS property. Suite renovations include: NEW Kitchen: new appliances, including dishwasher, new cabinets, countertops and flooring. NEW Bathroom: new vanity, countertop, new toilet, flooring and new bathtub and tile surround. NEW carpets throughout, NEW doors, bifolds, baseboards and blinds. NEW balcony deck. Redbrick Properties is a member of LandlordBC's Landlord Registry and Crime Free Multi Housing. Additional: Waterfront views Internet ready

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.